Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering
Donadeo ICE 11-356
Venkata Dinavahi received the Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Toronto in 2000. In 2001 he joined the ECE faculty at the University of Alberta where is currently a Professor. Dr. Dinavahi is a registered professional engineer in the Province of Alberta, and is an IEEE Senior Member. He is also active in various committees of the IEEE Power and Energy Society (PES).
- Electromagnetic Transients
- Real-Time Simulation of Large-Scale Power Electric and Power Electronic Systems
- Power Electronics and Digital Control
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Embedded and Reconfigurable Systems Design